We are looking for a talented, self-motivated Web/Graphic Designer to create amazing, on-brand graphics and engaging user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design.
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into effective final products.
If you want to grow in a people-oriented environment, experience job fulfillment and be a part of a dynamic team of industry leaders, we want to hear from you!
Roles & Responsibilities
- In-House & Client Facing projects both encompassing Web/Graphic Design projects.
- Develop and maintain consistent branding for in-house projects and client projects.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Demonstrated ability to take a project from concept to launch.
- Ability to take ownership of design projects.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Produce design assets for use in social media and marketing channels. (Social media and email marketing experience a plus, but is not required.)
- Demonstrable graphic/web design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic/web design; or Diploma in graphic/web design from a recognized college or institution; or an equivalent combination of design experience.
- 2 – 3 years of professional graphic design and/or web design experience.
- Proven graphic/web design experience.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, specifically: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, XD or other visual design, wire-framing, web-developing tools.
- Has extensive working knowledge using Microsoft Office and/or Microsoft 365, specifically: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Teams. (experience inside of Microsoft 365 is considered an asset, but not required.)
- Has Extensive experience using WordPress.
- Has experience using Typo3 (considered an asset, but not required).
- Has experience working inside of cPanel (considered an asset, but not required).